Web Full Stack Team Leader
Location: Tel Aviv
We are looking for a skilled Node.js engineer to lead core development team (3-5 developers) of our innovative and unique Cyber Security platform.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Lead hands-on aspects of the development cycle including code and design reviews.
- Perform software design, features analysis, grooming and effort estimation of tasks.
- Work closely with Architects, QA, Dev-Ops, Product and management
- Recruit, train, coach team members and set a high technical bar for the team
- Lead the product development full lifecycle from early stages to production
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Expert-level knowledge of Node.js
- Proven experience with Angular 4+
- Experience in micro-service development
- Deep understanding of Rest API
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience developing enterprise systems
- Experience in high quality, high usability and high-performance applications
- Familiarity with Git and GitFlow model
- Experience with agile scrum methodology
Desired Technical Skills:
- Experience in Cyber Security domain, specifically in SOAR and IR systems
- Linux background
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms, like Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of Docker, containers and Kubernetes