Web Full stack developer – Frontend oriented
Location: Tel Aviv
CyberProof is a global Managed Security Service Provider leader and a UST-Global subsidiary. We allow clarity and confidence to businesses worldwide using a bold, new risk-based approach to cyber security services.
Come join our growing team located in Azrieli towers, Tel Aviv.
About the position:
We are looking for a Skilled Full stack developer to join core development team of our innovative and unique Cyber Security platform.
What you will be doing:
- Extending and improvement programming activities both on backend and frontend side of our platform, to implement full stack cloud-based system.
- Create unit tests for new features and modules
- Perform software design, features analysis, grooming and effort estimation of tasks.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, UX, QA and other developers
- Perform code peer reviews
- Ongoing support for production environment and demonstrations
- Strong proficiency of Node.js
- Expert-level knowledge of Angular 4+
- Experience with Bootstrap 4
- Follows the latest W3C Standards, demonstrates a deep understanding of CSS architecture, and has experience in building scalable/maintainable CSS
- Experience in micro-service development
- Deep understanding of Rest API
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience developing enterprise systems
- Experience in high quality, high usability and high-performance applications
- Familiarity with Git and GitFlow model
- Ability to work in dynamic & intensive environment
Desired Technical Skills:
- Experience in Cyber Security domain, specifically in SOAR and IR systems
- Experience with agile scrum methodology
- Linux background
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms, like Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of dockers and containers concept