JOIN CYBERPROOF TODAY!
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help its customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
We are seeking a highly skilled Python and NodeJS Developer who will be an integral part of our development team – which is responsible for automating cyber incident data collection, investigation, and response. The role includes developing ETL pipelines for security events, migrating existing code from Node.js to Python, integrating it with our Security Operation Automation and Response (SOAR) platform, and providing quality integrations with third-party systems.
- Developing event level processing pipelines
- Migration of Nodejs connectors to python
- Enhance the integration between the workflow engine and CyberProof’s web platform
- Design and develop the software infrastructure and tools to help our teams create well designed, maintainable, customizable, and top-quality integrations and automations for cyber threats
- Design and develop integrations with third-party security products
- Create automation scenarios for investigation and response to cyber threats
- Support and troubleshoot solutions
- Collaborate with cyber analysts & solution architects; find optimal solutions that satisfy requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of solid, hands-on experience in Python – a must
- Server-side experience working with enterprise systems developed in Python and Flask or NodeJS
- Experience with asynchronous programming
- Excellent understanding of Open API and Rest API principles
- Excellent self-learning capabilities
- Logstash experience – an advantage
- Experience in Agile software development methods – an advantage
I love the fact that I learn new things at work every single day. But it’s more than that. With each new cyber threat we encounter, I have this feeling that we’re going ‘head-to-head’ against the hackers – that we are going to find a way to solve the problem, to beat those hackers.
– Asaf Haski, Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst