Head of DevOps
Location: Tel Aviv
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
CyberProof is seeking an experienced, talented Head of DevOps to lead and improve our DevOps group.
What you will be doing
- Apply experience of DevOps best practices to enable highly available, reliable and secure systems and processes
- Lead and manage tasks of the DevOps team members
- Take responsibility for platform continuous integration and delivery from developer commit to deploy in production
- Build, configure, and maintain the frameworks, tools, and systems that enable optimal performance of our platform
- Coordinating the efforts of product development teams with that of operations teams
- Support development team, QA and IT with tools and solutions and help the whole company to achieve business goals
- 2+ years of experience in leading DevOps teams
- 5+ years of hands on experience working with common DevOps tools and leveraging best practices with Git, Jenkins, Azure DevOps Service, Artifactory, Ansible, Teraforms, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Experience managing cloud provider platforms and best practices with Azure (AWS or GCP are also possible) - cloud certifications preferred
- Experience applying and leveraging Agile principles to projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization
- Decision-making ability and management skills
- Highly organized in order to oversee projects from idea conception, to development and implementation.
- Ability to see the big picture while also being detail-oriented.