Incident Response Use Case Expert
Location: Tel Aviv
Seeking an experienced Incident Response Analyst. The analyst will be responsible for writing and researching security use cases for developing automated task preformed by our SOC. Reporting directly to the use case factory lead.
- Writing new security uses cases based on the current threat landscape and on ongoing research
- Developing to use cases into building blocks that will be developed by our automation development team.
- Sync between the SOC team, developers and costumers needs.
- Researching for the invited and efficient tools and methods of detection and response.
- Conducting situations of detections and respones.
- Guide developers about the cyber analyst needs.
- Must have a deep understanding of computer intrusion activities, incident response techniques, tools, and procedures
- Thorough knowledge of digital forensics methodology as well as security architecture, system administration, and networking (including TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SMTP)
- Knowledge of operating systems including Linux/Unix and Windows
- Experience with security assessment tools such as NMAP, Netcat, Nessus, and Metasploit is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent organization, time management, and attention to detail
- Must be action-oriented and have a proactive approach to solving issues
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team