CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
CyberProof is seeking a Product Manager to join our Product team to lead and deliver the expected solutions.
Location: Spain (Madrid/Barcelona)
What you will be doing:
- Translate business requirements into epics/stories.
- Backlog grooming and planning - Responsible for gathering and understanding the business requirement and building the backlog (creation, prioritization and breakdown), features and changes in scope requirements.
- Release Planning – Actively participates in release planning.
- Support the development teams and provide ongoing early feedback during sprints.
- Take an active part in all planning & retrospectives activities.
- Ensure the development team is building the right solution and therefore delivering the expected items.
- At least 3 years of experience working as a product manager
- Experience working with Agile/SCRUM writing user stories and following the development process through user story acceptance.
- Experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence).
- Knowledge in the cybersecurity domain.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills