JOIN CYBERPROOF TODAY!
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a high energy, experienced technology-oriented digital marketing manager to join our growing team. You’ll lead our digital media, SEO, PPC, and work closely with our product marketing and content team to inspire actionable engagement.
- Plan and execute in-bound marketing campaigns, including setting goals and objectives, and managing ongoing activities
- Create dashboards and report performance of marketing campaigns to track KPIs and ROI
- Work with product marketing and content creators to optimize content to drive engagement and conversion
- Analyze and continuously optimize the performance of paid campaigns (AdWords, LinkedIn) by closely monitoring and improving through A/B testing
- Maintain and manage company website and apply SEO best practices
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns and assess against our KPIs
What do you need to have?
- 5+ years of proven work experience in B2B digital marketing
- Experience in cyber security (a big advantage)
- Proven track record in creating, executing, and managing inbound and ABM marketing campaigns for global audiences
- Experience managing and motivating third party suppliers
- Solid knowledge of social media platforms: Google, LinkedIn, Meta, Twitter, Instagram
- Expert knowledge of marketing automation platforms, ideally HubSpot
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multitask and manage time effectively to optimize campaigns
- Excellent English communication skills – spoken and written (English mother tongue – a must)
I really appreciate the flexibility in my work, the learning opportunities… In terms of my schedule, I have the flexibility to do any trainings that are of interest to me and I’m free to take up something new. I can create my own work hours – it’s very flexible, as long as I continue to do a good job and get the work done. I also enjoy the fact that there’s a new challenge every day!
– Aman Malhotra, Senior Solutions Architect