Location: United Kingdom
CyberProof is looking for a marketing specialist to join our growing team. We are looking for a hands-on professional that will work with the marketing team to plan and run in-bound and out-bound marketing activities.
The ideal candidate has 2-4 years of experience in a similar role in a B2B tech company. You’re used to meeting tight deadlines, juggling multiple tasks, and are detail oriented. You are fluent in social media, are hungry to learn new platforms and feel comfortable coming up with your own ideas.
- Assist the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across social channels
- Provide support for demand generation and new service launches
- Work closely with the product/marketing team to identify needs and sharpen product offerings based on feedback from customers, sales, and competitive offerings
- Coordinate virtual and in-person marketing activities eg. webinars, meet-ups, conferences, trade shows, etc.
- Plan and execute internal marketing communications
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns and assess against our KPIs
What do you need to have?
- 2-4 years related work or intern experience in product marketing, marketing communications, content development, advertising
- Self-starter with strong organizational, time management skills and a “get it done” attitude
- Able to multitask and prioritize among many competing needs and meet deadlines
- Technical-orientation - preferably with knowledge of cyber security - an advantage
- Excellent English communication skills - spoken and written (English mother tongue - a must)
- Bachelor' degree or equivalent experience in marketing, communications, or other related field