Digital Marketing Manager – 6 month temporary position
Location: Tel Aviv
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
CyberProof is seeking an enthusiastic technology-oriented digital marketing manager to join us in central Tel Aviv while a member of our team is on maternity leave. You’ll lead our digital media, SEO, PPC, and work closely with our product marketing and content team to inspire actionable engagement.
What you will be doing
- Plan and execute digital marketing calendar including: webinars, events, content syndication, ABM campaigns etc.
- Manage external SEO/SEM teams, including setting goals and objectives, approving campaigns and supervising ongoing activities
- Work with content creators to generate and share content that builds meaningful connections
- Maintain and manage company website and apply SEO best practices
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns and assess against our KPIs
- English mother tongue - a must
- Experience in cyber security (a big advantage)
- 3-5 years of proven working experience in B2B digital marketing.
- Proven track record in managing digital marketing campaigns, ABM campaigns, and distributing online content.
- Expert knowledge of marketing automation platforms (e.g., HubSpot)
- Solid knowledge of web and analytics tools
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, work independently and under pressure