System/Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Tel Aviv
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company, whose mission is to help our customers to react faster and smarter to stay ahead of security threats and create secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof integrates all the key elements and automates processes to detect & prioritize threats early while responding rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
Join our growing team located in Azrieli Towers, Tel Aviv.
About the position:
CyberProof is looking for a System/Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to work collaboratively as a team member to deliver exceptional cloud-base solutions.azure
What you will be doing
- Build, test, deploy, analyze, administer, monitor and maintain cloud-based services.
- Implement process automation with PowerShell (or similar) platforms
- Provides support, issue investigation and resolutions
- Deploying updates and patches as required for performance, availability and security.
- Active Directory domains administration.
- Perform maintenance as necessary and support T1 support in solving infra-related issues. Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Implement and maintain Backup and Recovery and Business Continuity processes
- 3+ years of experience with Azure - A must !
- 5+ years of experience in System administration of Linux based systems
- Experience with Kubernetes maintenance
- Experience in cloud architecture and design (Azure, AWS, Google)
- Experience with Azure IaaS & PaaS, Security Center and Azure Monitoring solutions
- PowerShell experience (DevOps experience is a plus)
- Knowledge of WAN, LAN and IPVPN technologies
- Knowledge of virtual and physical appliances (Routers, Firewalls, Switches, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management, vendors, and customers
- Strong problem solving and analytical/reasoning skills
- Experience with the following development and Devops related tools: Git, Jenkins, Bitbucket is a plus