System Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Tel Aviv
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation
CyberProof is seeking a System Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join our TLV team
About the position:
- A hands-on expert for hosting production infrastructure in public cloud tenants focusing on Azure platforms.
- As part of your role, you will be responsible for the implementation of all infrastructure environments including storage, servers, virtualization, infra-automation systems and all associated hardware and software solutions, with an emphasis stability, integrity and performance.
- You will ensure that infrastructure implementations follow project management and service delivery best practices.
- You will work with all teams within the business as well as technology and customer success teams to ensure top notch service and delivery of hosting needs and solutions.
- You will also work closely with the IT Service Delivery and Company’s Customer Success teams to support trouble-shooting, root-cause analysis, and problem remediation, as well as to deploy new solutions and upgrades to demo and production.
- Drive excellent, consistent customer service via operations.
- Ensure the proper management, maintenance and provisioning of all environments.
- Establishing production, customer-related environment, deploying Company’s products and configuring interfaces with customers’ infra
- Responsible for the proper monitoring and alerting of all environments
- Provide technical expertise and consulting to various delivery teams responsible for refactoring and moving applications into the Cloud
- Provide operational expertise and design oversight for any required infra-automated tooling necessary to fully leverage the capabilities of cloud platforms (e.g. environment provisioning, automated build and deployment, monitoring, metering, management and administration, etc.)
- Defines, documents and implements the cloud solution architecture as needed
- Strong understanding of cloud architecture best practices, standards and services
- 3 years of experience in Azure cloud solutions, Azure AD, MS Security solutions, and virtual data center
- 3 years of experience as System Engineer in production environment.
- 3 years of experience in system administration of Linux and Windows environments.
- 3 years of experience with a high level scripting language, PowerShell preferably.
- At least 1 year experience with Docker\Docker Compose, working experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Hands on experience with monitoring
- Working experience with CI\CD (Jenkins\Azure DevOps, etc.) and source control tools
- Good understanding of networking
- Willing to work off-hours