Global Customer Support Manager
Location: Tel Aviv
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company, whose mission is to help our customers to react faster and smarter to stay ahead of security threats and create secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof integrates all the key elements and automates processes to detect & prioritize threats early while responding rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
About the position
As part of your role, you will lead CyberProof Global Customer Support teams.
Your goal is to provide outstanding Customer Service to our Clients by developing effective customer
service procedures, supporting contractual SLAs and Improving Customer Satisfaction.
Role and Responsibilities
- Supervise day-to-day operations of the Global Customer Support teams.
- Respond to customer service issues and requests in a timely manner
- Support Contractual SLAs
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
- Hire and train new customer service agents.
- Willing to work off-hours
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven experience in a customer service position for SaaS companies.
- Proficiency in Jira Service Management, Service Now and Microsoft Office 365.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
- English full professional proficiency.