Information Systems Manager
Location: Tel Aviv
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company, whose mission is to help our customers to react faster and smarter to stay ahead of security threats and create secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof integrates all the key elements and automates processes to detect & prioritize threats early while responding rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
As part of your role, you will lead CyberProof Information Systems.
Your goal is to Identify best of bride SaaS applications for the business needs, managing 3rd party
vendors, configuring the Information Systems to support business processes and upgrading them as
Analyze business operations and processes determining which information systems could improve CyberProof’s efficiency.
Lead Enterprise Information Systems projects from initiation till go-live
Lead solution designs and scalable implementation within the Enterprise Information Systems.
Collaborate with corporate stake holders to understand requirements and translate into solutions
Support CyberProof’s users with their day to day work on the Enterprise Information Systems with respect to permissions, reports, dashboards, data management and training
Document information systems configuration and administrative processes
Implement integrations with third-party systems
Manage external vendors to develop the business requirements
Stay current with the company corporate systems releases, features, and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 8 years of proven experience in managing SaaS Information Systems.
- Project Management & presentation skills
- Strong understanding of the corporate processes and the IT tools in order to provide creative solutions.
- Experience with SOX/ ITGC processes – an advantage
- Experience with enterprise SaaS information systems in the areas of ERP, HRIS, Knowledge Management, Project Management, Configuration Management.
- Ability to work as part of a global environment.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
- English - Full professional proficiency