IT Infrastructure Team Lead
Location: Tel Aviv
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
CyberProof is seeking a IT Infrastructure Team Lead
About the position:
- You will be a subject matter expert and leader of the hybrid hosting infrastructure currently both on-premises and in public cloud tenants focusing on Azure platforms.
- As part of your role, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of all infrastructure environments including storage, servers, virtualization, infra-automation systems and all associated hardware and software solutions, with an emphasis stability, integrity and performance.
- You will ensure that infrastructure implementations follow project management and service delivery best practices.
- If you have a strategic vision, conceptual design, detailed design, and hands-on implementation. This role is for you !
- You will define strategies and plans to enable cloud-first vision, migration of existing on-premises hosts and develop infra-automation functionalities.
- You will work with all teams within the business as well as technology and customer success teams to ensure the hosting needs of their changes and new applications are met.
- You will also work closely with the IT Service Delivery and Company’s Customer Success teams to support trouble-shooting, root-cause analysis, and problem remediation, as well as to deploy new solutions and upgrades to demo and production.
- You will operate as an individual contributor and use influence and expertise to aid the transformation of an organization.
- You will lead/manage third party contractors to execute work.
- Drive excellent, consistent customer service via operations.
- Ensure the proper management, maintenance and provisioning of all environments.
- Lead and develop our infrastructure team to greater heights of effectiveness, customer service and accomplishment.
- Ensure infrastructure team & cloud/onprem hosting is adhering to company Information Security standards and best practices
- Establishing production, customer-related environment, deploying Company’s products and configuring interfaces with customers’ infra
- Responsible for the proper monitoring and alerting of all environments
- Responsible for internal infrastructure projects which may require cross departmental coordination to achieve goals.
- Provide technical expertise and consulting to various delivery teams responsible for refactoring and moving applications into the Cloud
- Provide operational expertise and design oversight for any required infra-automated tooling necessary to fully leverage the capabilities of cloud platforms (e.g. environment provisioning, automated build and deployment, monitoring, metering, management and administration, etc.)
- Defines, documents and implements the cloud solution architecture as needed
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in IT with minimum of 3 years in cloud infrastructure
- Experience in leading infra team in cloud-based, high-tech company
- Experienced with deploying Infrastructure as a Code on Azure including basic infra services integrated with PaaS and SaaS
- Experience working in a hybrid environment with multiple datacenters, multiple public cloud and SaaS providers.
- Strong understanding of cloud architecture best practices, standards and services
- Experience with the Azure cloud solutions, Azure AD, MS security solutions, Virtual Data Centers
- Experience with virtualization, hyper-converged, hybrid cloud solutions for servers and desktop/workstation provisioning either on-premises or cloud platforms, including DaaS, PCoIP and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI)
- Cloud Services/IaaS engineering experience is required.
- Experience with Active Directory integration in a hybrid on-premise / Azure / AWS environment
- Experience with Virtual Private Clouds, Cloud Exchanges, and other concepts that enable hybrid on-premise and cloud environments to function.