HR Business Partner
Location: United Kingdom
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
We are seeking for HRBP to join our incredible growing team!
As our HRBP you will oversee all aspects of global human resources practices and processes. To support the company's growth while maintaining our unique culture and atmosphere.
What you’re going to do:
- Monitor overall global HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the company.
- Communicate and implement policies and programs to guarantee compliance to all employees.
- Assess training and development needs to apply and monitor career path tracking / Employee orientation
- Perform Job evaluation, Salary policy admin, Global Welfare events plan and execution
- Compliance and overseeing EEOC investigations and claims. Files and maintains reports, processes payroll, Bonuses etc..
- Oversee and manage a performance and appraisal system
- Inter-office communication and promote our Newsletter, Social media and employer branding .
- Expert in employment law and employee relations
- Maintain employee benefit programs and employee engagement initiatives.
- Implement, participate, and monitor induction and orientation programs
- Provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Conduct and Initiate various projects and social ventures in which the company takes part.
What skillset you need:
- Proven work experience as HRBP in Hi-tech/Cyber companies- A must
- Technical recruitment experience
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership and team management skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (Hebrew- advantage)!