CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
CyberProof is seeking for a Technical recruiter with previous experience recruiting professionals at all levels, specifically focused on SOC. The ideal candidate is someone who understands the competitive nature of this market and knows how to build a strong candidate pipeline from scratch.
Location: Barcelona (preferred) or - Madrid
What you’re going to do:
- Screening resumes
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Performing reference and background checks
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process
- Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and labor laws regarding employment practices
- Completing timely reports on employment activity
What skillset you need:
- 3-4 years experience working through a full recruiting cycle. In a technology company, at a high-growth company or Cyber security - Must.
- Ability to build strong relationships, manage expectations and execution for both candidates and hiring managers.
- High attention to detail and the ability to work with hiring managers to prioritize candidates and roles to meet hiring needs.
- Problem-solving mindset with the ability to work with a sense of urgency at all times.
- Experience with an applicant tracking system. (Comeet- advantage)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrated success with direct sourcing
- Tech savvy (up to speed on the latest and greatest recruiting tools)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Highly organized and process oriented.
- Someone who enjoys a very busy working environment and who thrives on measuring up to the best.
- Have integrity, drive and passion for Cyber security.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms with sourcing strategies.