Senior Security Analyst
Location: Tel Aviv
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
CyberProof is seeking a Senior Security Analyst who will be part of our growing SOC group, which monitors, investigates, and resolves security incidents, violations, and suspicious activities.
- Resolve, escalate, report, and raise recommendations for resolving and remediating security incidents
- Handle the advanced monitoring of system logs, SIEM tools, and network traffic for unusual or suspicious activity
- Set up SIEM solutions and troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Investigate and resolve security violations by providing post-mortem analysis to illuminate issues and possible solutions
- Collate security incident and event data to produce monthly exception and management reports
- Report unresolved network security exposure, misuse of resources, or noncompliance situations using defined escalation processes
- Assist and train team members in the use of security tools, the preparation of security reports, and the resolution of security issues
- Develop and maintain documentation for security systems and procedures
- Recommend, schedule, and apply fixes, security patches, and any other measures required, in the event of a security breach
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Senior Analyst working as part of a SOC team
- Experience with SIEM vendors such as QRadar, ArcSight, RSA, and LogRhythm
- Experience in incident response, and in writing procedures runbooks and playbooks
- Ability to work with customer’s IT and security teams