Threat Intelligence Analyst
Location: Tel Aviv
CyberProof is a cybersecurity service and platform company whose mission is to help its customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
The Threat Intelligence Analyst will be part of our growing SOC group, which handles technical research and Intelligence analysis in various aspects of the cybersecurity field.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Technical research – Collecting information about cyberattacks and vectors, attack groups, new vulnerabilities and exploits, and new campaigns and trends – and the activities and the people behind them;
- Intelligence analysis – Making predictions about cybercriminals and their future activities.
- Creation of threat intelligence reports that communicate the results of the analysis – e.g., sharing information with government decision-makers, security officials, senior corporate officials, etc.
- At least 4 years of previous work experience in the cybersecurity field
- CTI background – a must
- Experience conducting research in the areas of WEBINT, OSINT, social media platforms, and virtual HUMINT
- Experience in gathering dark web intelligence
- Experience with data analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in intelligence units (8200, etc.) – an advantage
- High-level proficiency in Russian – an advantage
- Experience with Python – an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and overcome problems in order to reach your goal
- Ability to be responsive and deal with emergencies and urgent incidents
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams