JOIN CYBERPROOF TODAY!
India, Global SOC Operations
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively. CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
CyberProof is seeking a skilled and experienced ArcSight SIEM Expert to join our onboarding team.
- Understand ArcSight components in depth in particular ArcSight SmartConnectors, ArcMc and ArcSight LoadBalancer.
- ArcSight FlexConnector development, including multi-line log files, Extra-Processors and conditional mapping
- Deploy and configure SIEM components and tunning, customization and maintenance of the components.
- Install/configure, logsource onboarding support such as advice and support to application owners on required log settings, facilitation of log collection requirements such as networking request, request of service accounts, sub parsers and flex creation, rationalisation and reporting of onboarding progress and application support in the event of an issue.
- Supporting L1 SOC team for any issues related to Security Event collection
- Experience of designing, implementing and/or operating ArcSight SIEM Solutions in enterprise customer environments and across varying levels of complexity.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in supporting ArcSight Porfolio (Connectors, ArcMC, LoadBalancer)
- Experience and proficiency in UNIX/Linux and Regular expressions (ArcSight FlexConnectors).
- Knowledge of key Information Security and Compliance Frameworks.
- Excellent problem solving abilities, capable of identifying root causes and novel approaches to achieve the goal.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written. Including the ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders confidently and demonstrate professionalism
I really appreciate the flexibility in my work, the learning opportunities… In terms of my schedule, I have the flexibility to do any trainings that are of interest to me and I’m free to take up something new. I can create my own work hours – it’s very flexible, as long as I continue to do a good job and get the work done. I also enjoy the fact that there’s a new challenge every day!
– Aman Malhotra, Senior Solutions Architect