EDR Platform Engineer
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively. CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
CyberProof is seeking a skilled and experienced EDR Engineer to join our SOC team.
The position will require you to lead a team responsible on EDR installations. You will maintain and manage the EDR including rules definition in a global organization with multiple locations spread around the world. In order to succeed in this role, you will need to collaborate with local teams and navigate them to the desired outcome
· 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
· At least 2 years as a Team leader
· Professional experience as a Security Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer or Network Engineer
· Familiarity with at least one other discipline, and interest in growing in the other disciplines
· Hands-on and management experience specifically with endpoint security discovery tools
· Experience monitoring the operational/performance status of Windows/Mac/Linux endpoints including configurations and troubleshooting.
· Experience monitoring the operational/performance status of networks communications to/from endpoints as well as troubleshooting.
· Experience with operating system command-line utilities as well as PowerShell, VBScript, Shell Scripting and or Python.
· Experience working as part of a collaborative, cross-functional, modern Security engineering team.
· Experience on delivering a service and providing recommendations on Strategy and process design for continuous enhancement and deliverability.
· Prior engineering experience in endpoint security solutions to include and not limited to (EDR) Endpoint Detection & Response, Device Discovery and Management, Vulnerability Management etc.
· Hands-on and management experience specific endpoint security tools such as EDR services.
· Experience with physical/virtual infrastructure, network, or security troubleshooting and remediation.
· Familiarity with system and environment analysis and design