JOIN CYBERPROOF TODAY!
India, Global SOC Operations
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced VM Specialist to join our onboarding team.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Under supervision of the manager, lead a small team / shift to perform vulnerability assessment scans using the VM tools like Qualys. Identify vulnerabilities, evaluate the reports and monitor or oversee the mitigation efforts.
- Configure the scheduled scans and interpret the assessment results along with the management of the asset, configuration and vulnerability databases
- Leverage the available security scanning and assessment tools to detect, evaluate and prioritize critical security flaws
- Perform asset discovery scans and configure scheduled scans on the assets. Monitor and ensure unerring scans.
- Mentor junior team members in performing day to day operations.
- Communicate / Escalate identified vulnerabilities etc. as per defined process. Supervise / mentor junior members in this task.
- Adherence to the Information Security policies as defined by the company / customer.
- 3 to 5 Years experience as VM Analyst of global organizations. Additional IT Infrastructure experience in Networks, Servers and Firewall; SOC Experience.
- University Degree in Cyber Security (no back papers) / Bachelor’s in engineering, Science with training / demonstrable knowledge in basics of Cyber Security
- In-depth knowledge of vulnerability, scanning process. Good understanding of Security Vulnerabilities, Vulnerability Management, Assessment.
- Sound understanding of enterprise IT Infrastructure including Networks, OS, Databases, Web Applications etc. Basic knowledge of TCP/IP and Network Security Protocols.
I love the fact that I learn new things at work every single day. But it’s more than that. With each new cyber threat we encounter, I have this feeling that we’re going ‘head-to-head’ against the hackers – that we are going to find a way to solve the problem, to beat those hackers.
– Asaf Haski, Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst