Technical Account Manager (TAM)
Location: Tel Aviv
CyberProof, a UST company, is seeking a Technical Account Manager (TAM) who will be part of our global security operations team. The TAM will be responsible for developing and executing a customized service for each customer by leveraging CyberProof’s capabilities and services.
This is a customer-facing position that requires managerial, technical, and project management skills.
- Lead the engagement process for new customers, which includes: leading the preliminary assessment process; engaging with the customer’s point of contact; and establishing procedures and workflows
- Act as a single point of contact for customers for every operational and technical issue that is not handled by L1 or L2 communications
- Find the best match between the customer’s needs and Cyberproof capabilities and services
- Proven ability to manage complex technical projects
- Proven ability to manage long-term communication with the customer’s team, including both at the senior level and at the technical level
- Minimum 10 years of working in security roles, or in technical managerial positions for security companies
- Advanced experience in cybersecurity including knowledge of attack methods and security best practices
- Broad knowledge of enterprise infrastructure and applications security systems including SIEM systems, firewalls, IPSs, endpoint security systems, EDRs, WAFs, etc.
- Knowledge of SOC methods and procedures - Advantage only
- Ability to travel to customers’ sites