Technical Delivery Manager
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Technical Delivery Manager to join our onboarding team.
What will you do?
- Primary and local point of contact for service delivery related activities
- Project Delivery Governance and Reporting
- Lead SIEM Threat Detection review workshop sessions
- Define architecture principles and configuration best practices
- Define Technology integrations and optimizations strategy
- Define implementation guidelines and configuration standards
- Define deliverables and agree on milestones
- Lead daily/weekly scrum meetings, define stories, prioritize backlogs, and manage sprints
- Proven ability to manage complex technical projects
- Proven ability to manage long-term communication with the customer’s team, including both at the senior level and at the technical level
- Advanced experience in cybersecurity including knowledge of attack methods and security best practices
- Broad knowledge of enterprise infrastructure and applications security systems including SIEM systems, firewalls, IPSs, endpoint security systems, EDRs, WAFs, etc.
- Knowledge of SOC methods and procedures - Advantage only
- Ability to travel to customers’ sites