JOIN CYBERPROOF TODAY!
United Kingdom, Global Service Delivery
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
CyberProof is seeking to recruit a hands-on Security Consultant to work for a Large Financial Services client who is currently based in London. The company have vastly grown their inhouse IT systems and applications and need to ensure their company continues to grow in a secure and safe way. The client outsources their Penetration Testing & SOC to 3rd party providers but requires additional inhouse talent to complement their set up.
You will need to have good experience in liaising with 3rd party suppliers to provide direction on threat and vulnerabilities and action tasks that are raised by these external companies.
Key Skills Required
- Cyber Security review on 3rd party providers – Liaising with 3rd parties to ensure securing posture is in place & solving problems that 3rd parties identify
- Governance, Risk & Compliance including ISO27001, NIST
- Understanding of cloud security frameworks / Cloud hosting reviews and knowledge of cloud security controls
- General day to day cyber reviews
- IT Infrastructure knowledge
- Some of this role will involve technical IT project delivery outside of the Cybersecurity world
- Additional technologies in use at client include Active Directory, VMware server and VMware View, Office 365, IP VPN (MPLS), SCCM Administration, Exchange 2013 etc
- Recommend Inhouse Security improvements / solution by identifying vulnerabilities and make then SAFE
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to influence others and obtain buy-in
- Excellent relationship builder
- Results focused
- Curious and technically minded
- Creative problem solving
I love the diversity of the challenges at CyberProof. Every client is faced with different issues, so no two environments are the same – even when they are targeted by the same threat actors. It’s always different… I also appreciate the culture and passion I find at CyberProof – as there are so many people here who are highly professional and experienced, and are respected by their peers throughout the industry!
– Rob Forde, Services Definition Manager