Technical Project Manager
Location: Tel Aviv
CyberProof, a UST company, is seeking a Technical Project Manager who will be part of our global security operations team. The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for developing and supporting a customized service for each customer by leveraging CyberProof’s capabilities and services.
This is a customer-facing position that requires managerial, technical, and project management skill
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout the entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Lead, monitor, and motivate different teams across the company and interact with staff at all levels in the organization
- Develop comprehensive project plans according to the agreed SOW and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from project initiation phase through implementation until project closure.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Analyze the economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Oversee resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, and managers.
- Provide process improvement recommendations that are based on best practices and industry standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work
- 2-4 years of relevant working experience in a project management role
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in the IT field, including interactions with customers
- Excellent and effective communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge and a solid background in IT, Network, Security, or Cyber
- Ability to build relationships across many fronts
- Ability to focus and pay attention to details
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual with little or no supervision
- PMP or other certifications - advantage.