Location: United Kingdom
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Account Manager to join our onboarding team.
Independently lead and deliver outcomes for an enterprise client account. Provide leadership to service delivery across multiple business functions and business as usual. Act as a client partner by understanding the clients’ businesses and CyberProof’s capabilities in order to plan the delivery and growth strategy. Ensure that the account scales to client’s requirements and that gross margin targets are met.
- Accountable for customer satisfaction
- Accountable for the enterprise client account growth and delivery strategy (management of the pipeline, end to end delivery)
- Drive new business on the enterprise account, working closely with presales. Lead the management of the pipeline and proposal writing (working closely with pre-sales)
- Accountable for resourcing the enterprise account and ensuring that the business scales to meet customer requirements
- Drive and lead the enterprise programme delivery team and ensuring that programme milestones are delivered on time at the right cost and that quality standards are met.
- Accountable for service readiness, business as usual and service level management
- Accountable for continuous improvement
- Manage key client and internal stakeholders for engagements.
- Responsible for the P&L of the enterprise account
- Prepare and present business reviews to leadership
- 15+ years Senior Leadership in Cyber Security Operations/Delivery
- Customer Centric
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
- Excellent Organization and Planning
- Strategic Thinking
- Account Management (P&L)
- Presales/sales experience
- Proposal writing
- Service Delivery Management
- Cyber Risk Management
- CISM/CISSP/Other Cyber Certification
- SIEM/SOC, Threat Intelligence, EDR, Vulnerability Management, Azure
- Prince 2/MSP/PMP
- Managed a Security Operation
- MITRE Framework