Head of Advisory Consulting
Location: Europe Region
Practice Director - Head of Advisory Services - Cyberproof
UST Global is a leading provider of platforms, digital innovation, artificial Intelligence and end to end IT services and solutions for Global 1000 companies. We are transforming corporations through deep domain expertise, knowledge based ML platforms, as well as profound anthropological efforts to understand the end customer and design products and interactions that create delight. We are deeply committed to developing a comprehensive understanding of our clients problems and to develop platforms to address them.
CyberProof is a fully owned subsidiary of UST Global, helps companies increase their cyber resiliency and reducing their cyber risks by providing managed cyber security center out of a newly architected Security Operation Centre that dramatically increase the ability to react, detect and respond to cyber-attacks. CyberProof provides 24x7 security operations capability, supported by expert cyber security resources and cutting edge tools, along with mature operational methodologies to address our customers cyber security operations requirements. All of our services are delivered through our advanced CyberProof Defense Centres located around the globe. Our goal is to provide enhanced detection abilities, faster response, collaborative issue resolution, effective recovery and actionable intelligence delivered through our state of the art Security Orchestration, Automation and Response platform to increase scale and differentiation for our customers. At the core of what we do is our people.
The Security Operations Group of CyberProof consists of a global team of highly talented people. With 100 highly experienced, certified cyber security experts, researchers and analysts, majority of our tier 3 4 expertise comes from Israeli Intelligence. This group strategize, develop and execute all cyber security activities locally and globally. Individuals and teams in this group work closely with client cyber security team and customer CISOs, CIO s and or senior business management on business cyber security strategies and solutions.
Head of Advisory Services
· Leads the Customers in defining its security strategies, at IT organizational and technical level
· Build and deliver solutions for clients which could include assessment services, incident response, penetration tests, staff augmentation, data privacy and compliance initiatives and managing third-party risk
· Have extensive expertise in many areas of security including governance, risk and compliance and a thorough understanding of cybersecurity frameworks, regulatory compliance requirements and data privacy initiatives.
· Create and expand strategic Customer relationships based upon cybersecurity thought leadership
· Able to create security roadmaps, maturity models and training framework for implementing security solutions
· Experience implementing security into the SDLC
· Having an in-depth expertise in IT infrastructure to assist in building viable security solutions
· Be a pro-active contributor in addressing security gaps and building solutions (methodologies, presentations, processes) to address gaps
· Spot and or create security leads
· To provide a single interface into both the customer IT Security organization and the Cyberproof team for all security perspectives
· Develops successful and sustainable long-term IT security plans with customers
· Work with sales, pre-sales and account teams to qualify, propose, design and sell appropriate solutions, providing technical and organizational input to bids and Security responses.
· Manage P&L of Advisory function to include resources, margins and strategic decisions based on budgets
· CISSP, CISM, CRISC or other relevant industry certifications
· Experience in IT consulting required
· Expert knowledge and hands on experience in cutting edge technologies