JOIN CYBERPROOF TODAY!
Singapore, Global Service Delivery
The role of a Level 1 SOC analyst is to provide continuous, real-time monitoring of security alerts and suspicious events within customers’ network environment.
As a Level 1 SOC analyst, you will be required to:
· With the use of software tools, continuously monitor the customers’ infrastructure to identify security incidents
· Provide timely response to security alerts and incidents
· Identification and triage of security alerts
· Investigate, document, and report security problems and emerging security trends
· Gather essential and necessary data and information to facilitate SOC Level 2 analysts in their investigations
· Coordinate with other Level 1 and Level 2 analysts regarding system and network security when needed to respond to incidents
Ideal candidates will have the following attributes :
· Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Security or equivalent
· ideally 1-3 years of relevant experiences in SOC operations or Information Security industry
· Knowledge of IT including experience in multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux, Unix, MacOS) and system administration skills
· Good knowledge of security tools (Kali Linux, Sysinternals) and adversary techniques (Malware, Buffer Overflows etc.)
· Scripting skill set (Python, Powershell) will be considered a plus
· Relevant professional certifications (CISSP, GCFA) will be an added advantage
· Able to do shift work
Cyberproof has great people, great ideas and is always willing to provide support! Special thanks and ‘kudos’ to my manager who has provided excellent support in my journey so far…looking forward to more…!
– Karthik Viswanathan, Head of Advisory Consulting and Engineering