Program Security Consultant
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
CyberProof is looking for a Security Consultant, as part of its Consulting and Security automation team
What you will be doing
- Be part of the customer engagements/consulting team
- Member and contributor to security programs or engagements – focused on process improvements and driving automation
- Perform detailed analysis of existing Processes and SOPs
- Evaluate customer security processes and create value stream maps
- Perform Deep dive analysis of Customer Security’s process areas
- Create high level documentation of the business process flow
- Determine ROI from automation for different customer engagements
- Contribute to preparing the assessment report
- A degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or related discipline, & relevant industry certifications (CISSP, CISA/M, CIPP/CIPM/CIPT) preferred.
- 10+ years of work experience at infrastructure software companies or global systems integrators / managed service providers.
- 7+ years of Cybersecurity solution architecture and domain experience from working with global systems integrators/managed service providers, pre-sales teams, independent software vendors, and large enterprise customers.
- Proven understanding & experience with Security Operations Centre deployments, SIEM, Threat Intelligence, Threat Hunting, and across various Cybersecurity domains (PAM, DLP, IAM, Infrastructure Security/Managed Security Services, Data & Information Security, End-point Security) is preferred.
- Experience working with IT and Security leadership to define & articulate security solutions strategies, architecture, service descriptions, and plans.