CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
CyberProof is looking for a Security Architect, as part of its Consulting and Security automation team
What you will be doing
- Lead customer engagements
- Drive security programs or engagements – focused on process improvements and driving automation
- Provide technical thought leadership in overall security solutions development
- Working alongside Service Owners & Security Program team to help define and shape the program & service description & strategy
- Lead solution design workshop sessions with the Customers
- Define architecture principles and configuration best practices for the best fit solution for the Customer
- Define technical dependencies and requirements expected for a respective solution or program
- Define data collection, filtering and parsing requirements for the proposed solution
- Create and document solution design - HLD and LLD
- Define implementation guidelines and configuration standards
- A degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or related discipline, & relevant industry certifications (CISSP, CISA/M, CIPP/CIPM/CIPT) preferred.
- 10+ years of work experience at infrastructure software companies or global systems integrators / managed service providers.
- 7+ years of Cybersecurity solution architecture and domain experience from working with global systems integrators/managed service providers, pre-sales teams, independent software vendors, and large enterprise customers.
- Proven understanding & experience with Security Operations Centre deployments, SIEM, Threat Intelligence, Threat Hunting, and across various Cybersecurity domains (PAM, DLP, IAM, Infrastructure Security/Managed Security Services, Data & Information Security, End-point Security) is preferred.
- Experience working with IT and Security leadership to define & articulate security solutions strategies, architecture, service descriptions, and plans.