Senior Technical Account Manager (TAM)
Location: Tel Aviv
CyberProof, a UST company, is seeking a Technical Account Manager (TAM) who will be part of our global security operations team. The TAM will be responsible for developing and supporting a customized service for each customer by leveraging CyberProof’s capabilities and services.
This is a customer-facing position that requires managerial, technical, and project management skills.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new customers, which includes leading the preliminary assessment process; engaging with the customer’s point of contact; and establishing procedures and workflows
- Act as a single point of contact for customers for all operational and technical needs
- Find the best match between the customer’s needs and CyberProof capabilities and services
- Lead technical discussions and meetings with internal stakeholders and customers.
- Work closely with other internal teams such as Product, R&D, Operations, and IT.
- Ability to identify potential new opportunities with existing customers
- Proven ability to manage complex technical projects
- Proven ability to manage long-term communication with the customer’s team, including both at the senior level and at the technical level
- 3-5 years of working in technical account roles, or in technical managerial positions for cyber security companies
- Advanced experience in cybersecurity including knowledge of attack methods and security best practices - Advantage
- Solid knowledge of enterprise infrastructure and applications security systems including SIEM systems, firewalls, IPSs, endpoint security systems, EDRs, WAFs, etc.
- Knowledge of SOC/Security methods and procedures - Must
- Ability to travel to customers’ sites
- Native English or bilingual proficiency. Additional languages -Advantage
- Excellent and effective communication and leadership skills.
- Good knowledge and a solid background in IT, Network, Security, or Cyber
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Ability to focus and pay attention to details
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual with little or no supervision
- IT or Security certifications - advantage.