Use Case Arch-Designer
Location: Unites States
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively. CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Use Case Analyst to join our onboarding team.
What will you be doing?
The primary objective of this role is to create the detailed specifications and designs of Use Cases for entry into the Use Case Factory for development and/or assembly. This is a critical role in the Use Case Lifecycle. It fulfils the Use Case Specification function in the process flow below and is the final step before a Use Case begins the development process
- Interpret Use Case Requests for Detection Rule requirements, and validate the feasibility of rule implementation in the requested SIEM platform.
- Identify any gaps in information provided in the Use Case Request, and collaborate with the Customer, and Customer Solutions team to close such information gaps.
- Translate Use Case requirements into detailed specifications and rule logic for handoff to a coding and development team.
- Define Log Sources required for rule implementation, perform engineering tasks and Customer Solutions team to ensure the required event sources exist within the customer environment.
- Review Rules from development team and mentor the rule development team.
- Define Alert generation rules for non-SIEM systems (e.g. EDR, Vulnerability Management, Deception Technology).