JOIN CYBERPROOF TODAY!
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company, whose mission is to help our customers to react faster and smarter to stay ahead of security threats and create secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof integrates all the key elements and automates processes to detect & prioritize threats early while responding rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
What will you do?
- Preparation of monthly salaries of the company’s employees
- Responsibility for salary-related payments
- Responsibility for journal entries related to salary
- Payroll activities and notices related to onboarding of new employees and off-boarding of leaving employees.
- Preparation of quarterly severance, vacation, and convalescence accruals
- Contact person with Michpal
- Responsibility for the attendance system and preparation of monthly attendance reports
- Contact person with the pension insurance agency and back office (NAPA)
- Contact person with the income tax authorities and with the national security institute
- Internal payroll-related service and consultancy to the company’s employees
- Support international payroll cycle.
- Assist with payroll – related queries from the Company’s employees.
- Ongoing iteration with the insurance agency, including preparation of the relevant forms for new hires and terminated employees.
- Implement SOX controls over payroll processes.
- Responsible for opening suppliers in an accounting system
- Ongoing communication and working with the global staff
- Monthly VAT closing
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience as a sole payroll accountant in managing payroll & attendance processes within a high-scale growth scale growth global organization with at least 100 employees – a must.
- Experience in bookkeeping – a must.
- Bookkeeper type 2
- Strong knowledge of compliance and legal regulations for payroll & benefits.
- Professional and certified payroll controller
- Experience with Michpal system
- Experience with a Priority system
- Meeting payroll timetables
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good teamwork ability
- Good control of office software
- Good knowledge of English, both verbal and in writing
Cyberproof has great people, great ideas and is always willing to provide support! Special thanks and ‘kudos’ to my manager who has provided excellent support in my journey so far…looking forward to more…!
– Karthik Viswanathan, Head of Advisory Consulting and Engineering