Talent Sourcer Specialist
Location: Tel Aviv
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cybersecurity platform and mitigation services.
We are seeking for an innovative, bold and self-motivated Talent Sourcer Specialist to join our sourcing team!
In this role, you will focus on building a strong pipeline of talents, identify the top candidates in the market, and create strong relationships to support our rapid growth.
What you’re going to do:
- Take full ownership for achieving your top of funnel metrics, pipeline conversion percentages, and hires to help the team achieve our collective hiring goals
- Identifying top talents and engaging with potential talents, using advanced sourcing techniques and best practices to build top of funnel talent pool
- Sourcing passive talents through referrals, networking, Internet searches, and other sourcing tools
- Building and maintaining a community of potential future candidates while cultivating relationships to foster a great experience
- Working closely with your recruiting partners and hiring managers to understand the hiring needs, and present sourcing insights to ensure hiring success
- 2+ years of experience as a Talent Sourcer, either in-house or at an agency
- 2+ years of technical and non-technical sourcing experience
- Proven experience in identifying top talents for strategic roles, while maintaining deep relationships with potential candidates
- High-level expertise in advanced sourcing techniques, including Boolean searches, LinkedIn Recruiter, sourcing and automation tools, sites and code repositories, and groups and discussion forums.
- High attention to details and the ability to work with hiring managers to prioritize candidates and roles to meet hiring needs.
- Problem-solving mindset with the ability to work with a sense of urgency at all times.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Tech-savvy (up to speed on the latest and greatest recruiting tools)
- Highly organized and process-oriented.
- Have integrity, drive, and passion for Cybersecurity.