Location: Unites States
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
We are seeking a motivated, pro-active individual to join our company, supporting the Company’s President and CTO
This role requires experience with heavy calendaring, attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple requests. An ideal candidate must demonstrate the ability to effectively problem-solve, proactively anticipate and respond while maintaining flexibility and composure.
We are seeking a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Management of complex calendars and scheduling with diplomacy and discretion
- Organize, prioritize, and appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information and ensure action required is addressed in a timely manner
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Coordination and planning of domestic and international travel
- Take dictation and minutes
- Manage expense report coordination and submission
- A minimum of 3 + years as an Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant experience supporting senior leadership
- High school or equivalent diploma (Bachelor’s degree - Preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (Hebrew - Advantage)!
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Resourceful, forward-thinking individual
- Location: LA/California