JOIN CYBERPROOF TODAY!
United States, G&A
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively. CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
CyberProof is seeking a skilled and experienced Sales Manager to join our team.
A Cyber Security Executive Account and Business Development Manager who will be responsible for creating close customer relationships at the executive level, prospecting, developing, and closing new business in the market for all Cyberproof related service offerings. You will utilize sales engineering and business development teams to provide a consultative approach and align Cyberproof’s service offerings with clients’ needs.
- Create and implement a sales strategy focused on prospecting, developing, and closing new business accounts within assigned territory/region
- Develop relationship at C-Level and Board level Executives and interact with influencers and decision-makers to understand requirements
- Carry a sales target and deliver on the revenue and booking targets
- Create account target list with specific penetration plans for each prospective entity
- Create and develop solution selling strategy to successfully penetrate and gain new accounts
- Be a “hunter”, utilize and maintain an existing professional network to generate new business opportunities
- Achieve sales quota goals, drive and deliver monthly, quarterly, and annual sales numbers
- Deliver web-based and in-person presentations, leveraging thorough knowledge of Cyberproof’s capabilities and sales best practice
- Bachelors degree or relevant experience
- At least 5 experience in Executive Account Management and Business Development in the cybersecurity industry (MSSP highly preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and interact in a trusted engagement with C-level executives (CISO, CIO, IT)
- Ability to identify, access, and engage with Executive Management at large companies (>10,000 employees)
- Experience of driving consultative sales approaches and engaging in creative discussion defining solutions and services with customers
- Technical and business acumen (ability to discuss general business direction, security trends, technology implementation, networking, and general market trends)
- Proven track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas and demonstration of experience in closing
- Ability to think outside the box
- Aggressive, smart, and self-motivated
- Relationship builder
I love the diversity of the challenges at CyberProof. Every client is faced with different issues, so no two environments are the same – even when they are targeted by the same threat actors. It’s always different… I also appreciate the culture and passion I find at CyberProof – as there are so many people here who are highly professional and experienced, and are respected by their peers throughout the industry!
– Rob Forde, Services Definition Manager