JOIN CYBERPROOF TODAY!
EDR Platform Engineer- Crowdstrike
India, Endpoint Detection
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively. CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
CyberProof is seeking a skilled and experienced EDR Engineer to join our SOC team.
- Mentor junior members of the team to help them learn and achieve their full potential.
- Respond independently to low and medium complexity incidents
- Assist the Team Lead in supervisory activities leading to a high-performance organisation.
- Under the overall supervision of Team Lead ensure that cyber security alerts from the SIEM and multiple sources are dealt with by the entire team within SLA. Communicate and escalate as per defined process.
- Train and motivate the team to follow documented playbook.
- Assist the Team Lead in ensuring quality of service across the team.
- Review and recommend topics for inclusion or upgrade in the playbook as well as new Use Cases or the refinement of existing ones.
- Adherence to defined SOC processes including housekeeping tasks. Adherence to the Information Security policies as defined by the company and customer.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- At least 2 years as a Team leader
- Professional experience as a Security Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer or Network Engineer
- Familiarity with at least one other discipline, and interest in growing in the other disciplines
- Hands-on and management experience specifically with endpoint security discovery tools
- Experience monitoring the operational/performance status of Windows/Mac/Linux endpoints including configurations and troubleshooting.
- Experience monitoring the operational/performance status of networks communications to/from endpoints as well as troubleshooting.
- Experience with operating system command-line utilities as well as PowerShell, VBScript, Shell Scripting and or Python.
- Experience working as part of a collaborative, cross-functional, modern Security engineering team.
- Experience on delivering a service and providing recommendations on Strategy and process design for continuous enhancement and deliverability.
- Prior engineering experience in endpoint security solutions to include and not limited to (EDR) Endpoint Detection & Response, Device Discovery and Management, Vulnerability Management etc.
- Hands-on and management experience specific endpoint security tools such as EDR services.
- Experience with physical/virtual infrastructure, network, or security troubleshooting and remediation.
- Familiarity with system and environment analysis and design
Cyberproof has great people, great ideas and is always willing to provide support! Special thanks and ‘kudos’ to my manager who has provided excellent support in my journey so far…looking forward to more…!
– Karthik Viswanathan, Head of Advisory Consulting and Engineering