Cyber- Use Cases Tester
Location: Tel Aviv
The Use Case tester .will be responsible for defining and testing Security related Use cases
- providing direction and administrative management of the test verification process
- testing the security Use cases generation and assuring expected results
- Meeting with management, technical and operating personnel within client organizations.
- identify and track on going issues.
- coordinates a quality, assurance program, designed to ensure the correctness and alignment with the customer expectations.
- Reporting and documenting technical issues.
- Cyber Security related knowledge
- Understanding the SIEM landscape detection rules
- Broad infrastructure and technology background including demonstrable understanding of security operations in mission critical environments;
- Good communication skills both written and verbal;
- Highly effective and creative problem-solving skills;
- Proven experience in operating SIEM Platforms- Qradar, ArcSight, RSA, LogRhythm, Sentinel
- Proven technical ability of troubleshooting related issues and escalate when needed .
Candidates from UK/ France / India are welcome to send CV's as well