Cloud Infrastructure Security Engineer
Location: Tel Aviv
CyberProof is looking for a System/Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to work collaboratively as a team member to deliver exceptional cloud-base solutions.
What you will be doing
- Build, test, deploy, analyze, administer, monitor and maintain cloud-based services.
- Implement process automation with PowerShell (or similar).
- Provides support, issue investigation and resolutions.
- Deploying updates and patches as required for performance, availability and security.
- Work with Azure SaaS and PaaS services like AKS, Event Hub and more
- Perform maintenance as necessary and support T1 support in solving infra-related issues. Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Implement and maintain Backup and Recovery and Business Continuity processes
- 3+ years of experience with Azure
- 5+ years of experience in System administration of Linux based systems
- Experience with Kubernetes and containers maintenance
- Experience in secure cloud architecture and design (Azure, AWS, Google)
- Experience with Azure IaaS & PaaS, Security Center and Azure Monitoring solutions
- Experience with IaC tools (ARM, Terrafrom)
- PowerShell experience (DevOps experience is a plus)
- Knowledge of WAN, LAN and IPVPN technologies
- Knowledge of virtual and physical appliances (Routers, Firewalls, Switches, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management, vendors, and customers
- Strong problem solving and analytical/reasoning skills
- Experience with the following development and Devops related tools: Git, Jenkins, Bitbucket is a plus