JOIN CYBERPROOF TODAY!
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively. CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
Members of this team will develop and document Alert/Incident Triage and Response processes for the Security Operations L1 and L2 analysts to follow. This will include Investigation Guidelines and recommended actions, investigation research procedures, and recommendations for automation to enable rapid response to alerts/incidents. Also included in this role is the creation and maintenance of Use Case Kit content and metadata within the Use Case Kit Library. This position should be based in India and will interface closely with both India and Tel Aviv SOCs.
- Evaluate alert/incident response requirements from stakeholders and determine the feasibility of response goals.
- Develop and document Alert/Incident Triage and Response processes.
- Create Investigation Guidelines and recommended actions for Alerts/Incidents.
- Identify procedures that are frequently repeated or systematic in nature that are candidates for automation.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of the Use Case Kit content and metadata.
- Train the SOC L1 teams on newly developed triage and response procedures as part of the operational acceptance of Use Case Kits.
- Mentor, train, and support the less senior Playbook and Use Case Content Developers.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Information Security.
- In-depth operational experience with SIEM technologies.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the playbook and IR response development.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a SOC performing Alert/Incident Management and Response as a Level 1 Analyst.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a SOC performing Alert/Incident Management and
- Response as a Level 2 Analyst.
- Demonstrated process orientation and ability to manage complex tasks.
- Strong communicator and fluent in English.
- Penetration Testing experience or Security Assessment consulting.
- Any of the following certifications are a plus: CISSP, C|EH, CISA, CISM, C|CISO, GIAC, CompTIA Security+, NCSF, CCSP, GIAC (any).
- Organized with a proven ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and utilize time effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, work effectively as a team player
- Analytical skills
I really appreciate the flexibility in my work, the learning opportunities… In terms of my schedule, I have the flexibility to do any trainings that are of interest to me and I’m free to take up something new. I can create my own work hours – it’s very flexible, as long as I continue to do a good job and get the work done. I also enjoy the fact that there’s a new challenge every day!
– Aman Malhotra, Senior Solutions Architect