Join CyberProof Today
L1 SOC Analyst
India, Service Delivery
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
· Eyes on the glass monitoring of the SOAR/SIEM platform for the detection of Alerts – SOC Level 1 Analysis
· 24*7*365 Shifts on a rotational basis – Performing the Monitoring , Alert Detection and Alert Response
· Adherence to Shift Schedules , shift hand-over and completion of activities designated for the shift within the designated SLAs and KPIs
· Familiarity with SIEM Platforms such as Arcsight, Sentinel, QRadar etc
· Perform Alert Triage, Investigation, Alert context enrichment and opening of Incident, as per the documented playbooks.
· Ability to learn additional security tools and platforms depending on the situational needs and ability to operate on those tools in optimum levels – such as DDOS Detection Tools, End-point security tools, EDR and MDR tools, DLP Tools, Phishing investigation tools etc
· Familiarity with Open-Source Intelligence tools.
· Professionalism in documenting Security Incidents with agility, Investigation findings and reasoning
· Monitoring and Alert investigation experience on 1 or more SIEM tools and/or SOAR Platforms – Sentinel Experience is preferred
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in Information Security
· In depth operational experience with SIEM technologies.
· Demonstrated process orientation and ability to manage out of the ordinary cyber threat detection and investigation steps
· Strong communicator and fluent in English and ability to work smoothly with multinational clients
· Aptitude and interest towards Cyber security concepts and evolution of new offence and defense methodologies
· Availability for 24*7 monitoring on a rotational shift basis
Good to have:
· Certifications such as CEH, CCNA, CISSP, CISSP or on common SOC Tools/Platforms such as AZ-900, AZ-500
I love the diversity of the challenges at CyberProof. Every client is faced with different issues, so no two environments are the same – even when they are targeted by the same threat actors. It’s always different… I also appreciate the culture and passion I find at CyberProof – as there are so many people here who are highly professional and experienced, and are respected by their peers throughout the industry!
– Rob Forde, Services Definition Manager