Join CyberProof Today
UI UX Design Lead
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
We are looking for a UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and the user interface (UI) design to join our product team! You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design. The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology. As an UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Work with R&D group to ensure satisfied results
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI/UX design
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms
- Working knowledge of the relevant technologies such as: Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Experience with Cyber Security platforms such as EDR, SOAR is advantage
- A team player but can work independently too
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
I love the fact that I learn new things at work every single day. But it’s more than that. With each new cyber threat we encounter, I have this feeling that we’re going ‘head-to-head’ against the hackers – that we are going to find a way to solve the problem, to beat those hackers.
– Asaf Haski, Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst