Join CyberProof Today
Lead Playbook Developer (Python)
Israel, Professional Services
CyberProof is a cyber security service and platform company whose mission is to help its customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively. CyberProof is part of the UST family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services. We are seeking a highly skilled Playbook and Python Developer who will be an integral part of our development team – which is responsible for automating cyber incident data collection, investigation, and response.
The role includes developing Logic Apps playbooks for security events, developing Azure Functions to be included in the workflows, coordinating the process with our Security Operation Center, and providing quality integrations with third-party systems.
- Enhance the integration between the workflow engine and CyberProof’s web platform
- Design and develop the software infrastructure and tools to help our teams create well-designed, maintainable, customizable, and top-quality integrations and automation for cyber threats
- Design and develop integrations with third-party security products
- Create automation scenarios for investigation and response to cyber threats
- Support and troubleshoot solutions
- Collaborate with cyber analysts & solution architects; find optimal solutions that satisfy requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of solid, hands-on experience in Python – a must
- Experience with tasks and code management tools (Jira, Git, Bitbucket)
- Experience with Azure cloud environment (Azure Logic Apps / Azure Functions).
- A good understanding of software architecture.
- Deeply familiar with the development life cycle.
- Excellent understanding of Open API and Rest API principles
- Experience with API testing tools (Postaman)
- Excellent self-learning capabilities.
- Knowledge in Cyber Security – an advantage
- Experience with Docker, K8s – an advantage
I love the fact that I learn new things at work every single day. But it’s more than that. With each new cyber threat we encounter, I have this feeling that we’re going ‘head-to-head’ against the hackers – that we are going to find a way to solve the problem, to beat those hackers.
– Asaf Haski, Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst