Join CyberProof Today
Senior Sentinel Expert – 100% Remote
Spain, Operations and Delivery Center
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
We are seeking for a skilled and experienced Sentinel Technical Lead to join our team.
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives.
- Manage issues, risks, and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
- Verify that the project produces the required deliverable of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost and to achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case.
- Handle escalations proactively with minimal impact on the project
- Design and document Sentinel architectures to meet customer needs.
- Verification of data from log sources in the Sentinel following the Common Information Model (CIM)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience with Azure Sentinel SIEM platform and components.
- Preferred SIEM vendor certification of an administrator.
- Experience and proficiency in KQL.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks, and issues, communicating across leadership
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead across multiple business and technology organizations
- Flexible with proven ability to adjust to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
What do we offer?
- 23 days of Annual Leave plus the 24th and 31st of December as discretionary days!
- Numerous benefits (Heath Care Plan, teleworking compensation, Life and Accident Insurances).
- `Retribución Flexible´ Program: (Meals, Kinder Garden, Transport, online English lessons, Heath Care Plan…)
- Free access to several training platforms
- Professional stability and career plans
- Referral program
- The option to pick between 12 or 14 payments along the year.
- Real Work Life Balance measures (flexibility, WFH or remote work policy, compacted hours during summertime…)
I really appreciate the flexibility in my work, the learning opportunities… In terms of my schedule, I have the flexibility to do any trainings that are of interest to me and I’m free to take up something new. I can create my own work hours – it’s very flexible, as long as I continue to do a good job and get the work done. I also enjoy the fact that there’s a new challenge every day!
– Aman Malhotra, Senior Solutions Architect