Join CyberProof Today
Senior Product Marketing Manager
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced product marketing expert to join our growing team. This is a unique opportunity to make a major contribution to CyberProof’s marketing efforts to execute on its differentiated story and disruptive managed security services offering.
What you will be doing
- Create compelling content (presentations, webinars, papers, etc.) to reach security stakeholders
- Drive an audience-centric marketing approach within the organization, ensuring that messaging, content and campaign strategies are centered around customer buying needs
- Develop and implement GTM strategies and campaigns in collaboration with regional sales and marketing stakeholders
- Develop deep understanding of the buying audience by conducting research about target personas, buyer needs and the purchasing decision process for the organization’s services
- Own and develop thought leadership messaging and point of view
- Provide training and sales enablement for inside sales and sales teams worldwide
- Develop narratives and use cases that addresses key client pain points
- Define the customer journey; build programs to increase awareness and adoption
- 5+ years proven success in marketing and/or product management roles
- Hands-on experience delivering high-quality marketing materials with a creative flair to bring fresh ideas into product positioning and marketing campaigns.
- Ability to conduct market, competitor and customer research to gather insights and assess market opportunities
- Ability to create value propositions and messaging strategies
- Ability to develop strategies for creating pipeline for new offerings, and create account-based marketing programs to grow existing relationships
- Technical orientation, preferably with knowledge of cyber security products and/or services
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and business level audiences in a compelling and differentiating manner
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent experience
- Hands-on experience in cyber security role (SaaS and managed security services a strong plus)
- Excellent English (English as a mother tongue)
I love the fact that I learn new things at work every single day. But it’s more than that. With each new cyber threat we encounter, I have this feeling that we’re going ‘head-to-head’ against the hackers – that we are going to find a way to solve the problem, to beat those hackers.
– Asaf Haski, Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst