Join CyberProof Today
India, Global SOC Operations
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively. CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
CyberProof is seeking a skilled XSOAR Analyst to join our SOC team.
- Mentor junior members of the team to help them learn and achieve their full potential.
- Respond independently to low and medium complexity incidents
- Assist the Team Lead in supervisory activities leading to a high-performance organisation.
- Under the overall supervision of Team Lead ensure that cyber security alerts from the SIEM and multiple sources are dealt with by the entire team within SLA. Communicate and escalate as per defined process.
- Train and motivate the team to follow documented playbook.
- Assist the Team Lead in ensuring quality of service across the team.
- Review and recommend topics for inclusion or upgrade in the playbook as well as new Use Cases or the refinement of existing ones.
- Adherence to defined SOC processes including housekeeping tasks. Adherence to the Information Security policies as defined by the company and customer.
- High proficiency in the use of CDC SIEM and other relevant tools
- Skill to review and recommend Play Book improvements Use Case Refinements New Use Cases Process Improvements etc.
- Excellent logical problem-solving ability and analytical skills for incident triage and analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Continually learn new technology and stay updated on cyber threats. Assist and motivate team members to do likewise
- Ability to work in rotating shifts and also be on-call outside of shift hours on a regular and recurring basis.
- Possess unimpeachable personal and professional integrity. Individuals will be required to submit to a background check.
I love the fact that I learn new things at work every single day. But it’s more than that. With each new cyber threat we encounter, I have this feeling that we’re going ‘head-to-head’ against the hackers – that we are going to find a way to solve the problem, to beat those hackers.
– Asaf Haski, Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst