Join CyberProof Today
SOC Analyst 1
India, Global SOC Operations
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively. CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services. CyberProof is seeking a Senior Security Analyst who will be part of our growing SOC group, which monitors, investigates, and resolves security incidents, violations, and suspicious activities. Our global SOC group takes innovative approaches and uses the most cutting edge technologies.
- Resolve, escalate, report, and raise recommendations for resolving and remediating security incidents.
- Be an escalation point for investigations of clients and suggest optimization activities to improve their performance.
- Proactively monitor and review threats and suspicious events from customers participating in the service.
- Handle the advanced monitoring of system logs, SIEM tools, and network traffic for unusual or suspicious activity
- Set up SIEM solutions and troubleshoot connectivity issues. Investigate and resolve security violations by providing post-mortem analysis to illuminate issues and possible solutions Collate security incident and event data to produce monthly exception and management reports.
- Report unresolved network security exposure, misuse of resources, or noncompliance situations using defined escalation processes
- Assist and train team members in the use of security tools, the preparation of security reports, and the resolution of security issues
- Develop and maintain documentation for security systems and procedures Maintain excellent customer satisfaction through professional, proactive and personal service.
- 1 to 3 years experience in SOC operations with SOC of global organization.
- University Degree in Cyber Security (no back papers) / Bachelor’s in Science or Engineering with training in cyber security
- Proficient in Cybersecurity Incident Management process.
- Up to date in cyber security alerts and incidents; intermediate understanding of enterprise IT Infrastructure including Networks Firewalls OS Databases Web Applications etc.
- Understanding of ISMS principles and guidelines; relevant frameworks (e.g. ISO27001)
- Desirable – Training / Certification in Ethical Hacking SIEM Tool etc.
I love the diversity of the challenges at CyberProof. Every client is faced with different issues, so no two environments are the same – even when they are targeted by the same threat actors. It’s always different… I also appreciate the culture and passion I find at CyberProof – as there are so many people here who are highly professional and experienced, and are respected by their peers throughout the industry!
– Rob Forde, Services Definition Manager