Join CyberProof Today
Sentinel Expert / UK
United Kingdom, Global Service Delivery
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively. CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services. CyberProof is seeking a skilled and experienced LogRhythm – Sentinel Engineer to join our onboarding team.
- Understand customer requirements and recommend best practices related to Sentinel solution
- Offer consultative advice in security principles and best practices related to Sentinel operations ·
- Developing new Sentinel use cases, rules, correlations, dashboards to meet the customer needs ·
- Design and document Sentinel architectures to meet the customer needs ·
- Assist customer with Sentinel sizing, Architectures and client technical meetings ·
- Deploy and configure Sentinel platforms as per Vendor guidelines and industry Best Practices ·
- Assist client with technical guidance to configure end log sources in-scope to be logged to the Sentinel ·
- Verification of data of log sources in the Sentinel follow the Common Information Model (CIM) ·
- Document the build of the Sentinel solution
- Understand Sentinal components in depth
- Experience with Azure Sentinel SIEM platform.
- University degree in information security or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Preferred SIEM vendor certification of administrator.
- Experience and proficient in KQL.
- Experience in Function APP and Logic APP
- Knowledge familiarity with different security attack vectors and means of protection
I really appreciate the flexibility in my work, the learning opportunities… In terms of my schedule, I have the flexibility to do any trainings that are of interest to me and I’m free to take up something new. I can create my own work hours – it’s very flexible, as long as I continue to do a good job and get the work done. I also enjoy the fact that there’s a new challenge every day!
– Aman Malhotra, Senior Solutions Architect