Join CyberProof Today
Technical Account Manager
Spain, Global Service Delivery
CyberProof, a UST company, is seeking a Technical Account Manager (TAM) who will be part of our global security operations team. The TAM will be responsible for developing and supporting a customized service for each customer by leveraging CyberProof’s capabilities and services.
This is a customer-facing position that requires managerial, technical, and project management skills.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new customers, which includes leading the preliminary assessment process; engaging with the customer’s point of contact; and establishing procedures and workflows
- Act as a single point of contact for customers for all operational and technical needs
- Find the best match between the customer’s needs and CyberProof capabilities and services
- Lead technical discussions and meetings with internal stakeholders and customers.
- Work closely with other internal teams such as Product, R&D, Operations, and IT.
- Ability to identify potential new opportunities with existing customers
- Proven ability to manage complex technical projects
- Proven ability to manage long-term communication with the customer’s team, including both at the senior level and at the technical level
- 3-5 years of working in technical account roles, or in technical managerial positions for cyber security companies
- Advanced experience in cybersecurity including knowledge of attack methods and security best practices – Advantage
- Solid knowledge of enterprise infrastructure and applications security systems including SIEM systems, firewalls, IPSs, endpoint security systems, EDRs, WAFs, etc.
- Knowledge of SOC methods and procedures – Advantage
- Ability to travel to customers’ sites
- Native English or bilingual proficiency. Additional languages -Advantage
- Excellent and effective communication and leadership skills.
- Good knowledge and a solid background in IT, Network, Security, or Cyber
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Ability to focus and pay attention to details
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual with little or no supervision
- IT or Security certifications – advantage.
Cyberproof has great people, great ideas and is always willing to provide support! Special thanks and ‘kudos’ to my manager who has provided excellent support in my journey so far…looking forward to more…!
– Karthik Viswanathan, Head of Advisory Consulting and Engineering