Join CyberProof Today
Global Security Solutions Architect
India, Global Security Sales
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
About the Position
Own, create and deliver detailed Solution Designs for CyberProof’s clients who are onboarding in to it’s Managed Security Services. You will work very closely with global sales & presales team as well as service delivery leaders, to personalize service offerings to meet customers specific requirements and address complex cyber security operations monitoring challenges.
You will also work closely with CyberProof’s partner eco-system to provide technologies and innovative service capabilities customers can consider enhancing their Cyber Défense function.
Organization and Reporting
Report to Manager, Solution Architecture
- Provide technical thought leadership in overall security solutions development.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in developing security solution design, to meet customer’s complex and challenging Security Operations Monitoring requirements.
- Working alongside Service Owners & product development team to develop technical solutions to deliver CyberProof’s services.
- Explain technical aspects of CyberProof unique offerings during the meetings and how we can adapt the CyberProof Services Stack to the needs of the customers.
- Provide Solution Design documents to the customer as part of Service Onboarding phase, based on the SOW and Contract.
- Be the SPOC (single point of contact) between the Client and CyberProof’s service delivery leaders, and ensure all necessary information is captured for the delivery team to operationalize in-scope services
- Lead technical workshops with clients, validate scope, provide strategic advise & thought leadership for a smooth transition to CyberProof services.
The Solutions Architects will: –
- Own the solution design end to end
- Be the primary point of contact to Client for solution design
- Lead technical workshops and manage customer technical requests
- Responsible for confirming the scope and provide advise on change requests requirements
- Responsible for oversight of technology build & deployment process
- Sign off on the solution deployment and handover to operations
Experience & Qualifications Required
- A degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or related discipline and relevant industry certifications (CISSP, CISA/M, CIPP/CIPM/CIPT) preferred.
- 10+ years of Cybersecurity solution architecture and domain experience from working with global systems integrators or managed service providers.
- Proven understanding & experience with Security Operations Centre (SOC) architectures, deployments, SIEM technologies and associated capabilities.
- Expertise in building scalable Solutions Architecture in public cloud such as Azure, AWS and GCP
- Experience in SIEM technologies such as QRadar, Splunk, Azure Sentinel.
- Knowledge in Threat Intelligence, Threat Hunting, Endpoint Security Solutions and Cloud Security domains.
- Experience working with IT and Security leadership to define & articulate security solutions strategies, architecture and program plans.
I love the diversity of the challenges at CyberProof. Every client is faced with different issues, so no two environments are the same – even when they are targeted by the same threat actors. It’s always different… I also appreciate the culture and passion I find at CyberProof – as there are so many people here who are highly professional and experienced, and are respected by their peers throughout the industry!
– Rob Forde, Services Definition Manager